Friday, December 11, 2009

toys

They have all these fake mice with bells on their tails and other expensive toys that are interesting to sniff as I bounce around from one to the next with my attention deficit disorder, but nothing compares to wadded up paper on the stairs. When I'm able to find where he throws it (I forget when it lands a number of steps beyond my line of sight), I claw it and attack it and it has enough crinkly edges to grab in my mouth and I bring it back for another throw.They've been taking me to another place during the weekdays but won't let me roam from the little room where this work goes on. I've caught glimpses of rug samples, seen another cat that is ignoring me, and had a few really nice visitors that I've shown a few tricks to. I'm very talented and good at what I do. Just yesterday, I showed this nice lady how I get into my catbox all by myself, do the duty, and then hide the disgusting thing.
There's this other cat looking at me all the time, but she won't come out of this glass. I think they call her Katie. She was here for 16 years before they put her behind the glass.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Buster Brown!
    It was so nice to finally meet you today! I'm very impressed with your blog, it looks like you've already had lots of adventures. Looking forward to watching you grow up to be a big boy like Willy...
    Merry first Christmas to you :)
    Tiffany

    p.s. I don't know how you feel about dogs, but my boy has a blog of his own, I thought you might like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany,
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm not sure what to think of dogs. I watched the video with the cat and Dresden and the cat didn't seem to be too worked-up over anything, so dogs must be OK.
    Buster

    ReplyDelete