Wednesday, December 9, 2009

staying warm

All around the house are these holes in the floor that I can't get into that have warm air coming through. Very pleasant to sit on. I don't have a lot of hair, so I seek out any way to get warm. A pair of hands are good, too. The ultimate way to stay warm is to run around like a crazy-cat, faster than the human eye can perceive, and take a flying leap at the Raja cat. I told the big guy to edit out my ass, but he decided to keep it in.
She can only take so much, I've found out. One fine day, in the near future, she will love me and give up her tree, especially when she understands how serious I am.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Buster Brown, I see you are still pestering the Raja cat & noticed all you got for Christmas was a PEANUT! Is someone trying to tell you something? I brought you a cute little mouse with a pink tail, maybe I should have brougt you a WALNUT! The Cat Lady

    ReplyDelete